One of my favorite things to eat is a delicious burger covered with cheese, pickles, tomatoes, lettuce, ketchup and mustard with a side of french fries or onion rings. So in honor of my craving I am making a post of the best burgers in town.
Restaurant Name // Burger Menu Item // Description
- Sickie’s Garage // The Fifthwheel // It’s triple patties covered with American cheese, pickles and ketchup.
- Speedway 805 Grill & Bar // Nacho Mama // I’m a sucker for queso and this burger has it. This is a cheeseburger covered with queso, tortilla chips, onion, jalapenos, lettuce and tomato.
- Burger Time // BBQ Bacon Cheeseburger // Order this as a single, double or triple patty burger. Order a side of fried pickles and you are set.
- Wild Bill’s // Black & Bleu // Blackened burger topped with bleu cheese crumbles, chipotle aioli, A1® steak sauce, and onion crisps.
- Crooked Pint Ale House // The Ultimate ‘Shroom // A delicious burger with sauteed mushrooms, bleu, monterey jack cheeses, romaine, crumbled bacon and bistro sauce. Topped with cheddar cheese and green onions.
- JL Beers // The Humpty Dumpty™️ Burger // This is amazing. A burger with a fried egg and cheese on a patty. Add some bacon and top it off with ground peanut butter. DELICIOUS.
- Ground Round // Little Piggy // A burger patty topped with pulled pork, bacon, cured ham, cheddar cheese, bbq sauce, and fried onion tanglers.
- The Blue Moose // Supercaliforniaextraordinarilydelicious Burger // A fresh ground chuck burger topped with lettuce, red onion, tomato, avocado and cucumber.
The servers at all these establishments would be able to recommend drinks to go along with each burger.