What are your favorite phone apps that you use? The world of technology apps have totally changed my daily routine for the better. However, I wish my screentime was a lot lower but in the real estate industry, one needs to be able to view homes, schedules a showing, set up digital signatures and review a file in an instant from the palm of my hand.
Top Phone Apps:
- My Fitness Pal – I log all my food, water, exercise, and weight. It notifies me if I forgot to enter in anything throughout the day.
- Fit Bit – I wear a fit bit everyday and I like to see how many calories I burn throughout the day. This goes hand in hand with My Fitness Pal.
- Venmo – I rarely carry cash so when someone else pays for the tab or I can’t find my checkbook, I use this to pay everyone back.
- Cozi – This is the ultimate family scheduler. This is nice to use. My husband and I log in our schedules, our kids schedules and I can give access to other people.
- All Recipes – Whenever I am struggling to make a meal, I search this app for a quick, easy and delicious meal.
- RE/MAX – View any listing across the USA. On those snowy days, I like to click open to view lake homes and dream of warm sunny days.
- Facebook – This is a love/hate relationship. It’s one app that I wish I didn’t use but love how I can connect my real estate business with so many people in an instant.
- Instagram – Who doesn’t love looking at photos? This is fun to scroll for hours and hours. It also doesn’t have the “drama” of other social media platforms.
- Splice – One of my favorite apps to edit videos on the fly.
- Office Lens – If I am not near a scanner and need a document sent to someone, this is the BEST app to have on the phone.
What are some the apps you use?