Here are 5 Ways to Prep Your Home in the Fall if you are thinking about selling in the Spring. It’s officially fall September 22 and here are some tips how to prep your home.
5 Ways to Prep Your Home in the Fall for Spring Time
- Plant bulbs for springtime flowers
- Clean gutters and add gutter guards to help with wet and thaw seasons
- Check your outside water spigots, remove water hoses and verify all water lines in exterior walls are insulated
- Trim your landscaping and remove dead or damaged tree limbs
- TAKE EXTERIOR PHOTOS NOW – Come spring time – March & April – the grass is brown or worse, covered with snow. Capture the green and fall colors.
If you have any questions about the current housing market, please feel free to contact me any time at 218-250-3611.